Monday, April 16, 2007

Episode 1 - You Have to Start Somewhere

Download Episode 1 Click on the link, then right click on the episode you wish to download, choose save as target choice from the dropdown menu.


Sites from the Podcast

Be Sew Stylish
Ottobre Magazine
Australian Smocking & Embroidery
Gorgeous Fabrics



Music used on this podcast is from the Podsafe Music network. Thanks to these artists, please visit these links and check out their music.
3 Blind Mice-Call Me Beautiful
Adrienne Pierce - One Perfect Day
Country Blue-Fast Cars and Cheap Cigars

3 comments:

Material Mama said...

Hurray! I just found your podcast. I can't wait to listen :)

Meg

Sue said...

Loved it! Can't wait to hear more! I feel like I'm commuting with a friend!

Vicki said...

Hi Lori, I have just down loaded all your podcasts now that I have an Ipod. I am slowly working my way through - 5 so far! And I have been Sew Forth Nowing..lol.

Just have to say those coats for your DDs are even more gorgeous than you portrayed on the first podcast. No wonder you still have them in the closet.

Thanks for making the podcasts. I know I will have a lot of entertainment (and learning) while sewing. But I must stop listening in bed - not a good way to try and sleep. Too stimulating :)