Friday, May 4, 2007

Subscribe in iTunes

Okay, I have submitted my podcast to iTunes but it might take a few days for it to show up in the search engine. Until then you can subscribe through iTunes by opening your iTunes on your computer then:

  1. Click on Advanced menu
  2. Select "Subscribe to Podcast"
  3. Paste this url feed: sewforthnow.libsyn.com/rss into the dialog box

I just did this and the latest episode downloaded into my iTunes. I will let you know when it appears in iTunes search.

Now back to working on Episode 3, curious? One word "Stash".

2 comments:

Mary said...

I just listened to your interview with Anne St. Clair. You totally rock! I loved hearing your sweet voice and the interview with Anne was so informative. I thought I knew everything about knits, but I was wrong! I particularly liked her description of the difference between fiber content and the structure of the fabric. It's so easy to confuse the two. . .

Keep them coming!

Material Mama said...

I am really enjoying your podcast! I'm so happy to have another one about fashion sewing.