Saturday, December 1, 2007

Episode 17 – Adjustments and Ezines

Books on Fitting




Title: The Perfect Fit: Singer Sewing Reference Library
ISBN: 0-86573-213-2

























Title: Fitting Finess

Author:Nancy Zieman

ISBN-10: 0848714377

























Title : Fast Fit
Author: Sandra Betzina
ISBN 978-1-56158-649-3
































Title: Fit for Real People

Author: Pati Palmer & Marta Alto

ISBN 9780935278651



















Check out

Sew Mama Sew Blog for Handmade Holiday - gift sewing ideas, tutorials, etc







And


Sandra Betzina's website see podcast category for Sandra's podcast on t-shirts





Jalie 2682
























Simplicity 3624






















My version































Interview
Sewn Magazine

Check out the SWAP for the new contest and pictures from previous years

Timmel Fabric

Eli Whitney Museum

3 comments:

Karen said...

You do such a nice job with interviews, Lori. I just listened to this one over my lunch hour at work. Thank you for bringing a little sewing to my day!...Karen

Melissa said...

Another great interview Lori, I very much enjoy your podcasts! :-)

Tany said...

Great episode, as always! I enjoyed this one very much!

From the books you listed I have the following: "The Perfect Fit" and "Fast Fit", both very good. I have a favorite book on fitting which is "Fitting and Pattern Alteration, a Multi-Method Approach"; it is also a great book!