Saturday, December 8, 2007

Episode 18 - Holiday Music

Just a few holiday songs. Thought they might be enjoyable during your gift sewing time.

Thank you all for listening to the Sew Forth Now podcast, your emails, kind comments and notes on your blogs. I am so thankful for your support.

Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Gentle Snowflakes

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Jingle Bells

Holly and Ivy

Here We Come a-Caroling and Deck the Halls

We Three Kings

Making Angels

Santa is Coming to Town

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

What a lovely idea, Lori. I love your podcasts. Thank you so much for making them.

denise said...

you are not going to beleive this but i did not know how to get to the I tunes area i thought you had to have a I pod to pocast.
I had seen my son with the page opened but did not take a lot of notice.
I am having so much fun phoned my son in- law and ask more about it.
Thankyou its just wonderful,the music is beautiful