Monday, May 12, 2008

Episode 28 - Dress Forms

First, anyone catch my mistake - on the podcast I said Episode 29, oops, it is only Episode 28. I didn't want to edit again, so I left it. Sorry.

Dressform information:
History information on dress forms

Types and other information

What are dress forms and how do I get them
Fashion Incubator dress form information
English site -dressforms with adjustable torso length
Sew News article

How to make a duct tape dress form:

You Tube video

Etsy blog

My blog for what I am sewing pictures and information
Girls in the Garden

Other items talked about
Timmel Home page


Big List of Sewing Blogs

The Big List of Sewing Blogs


ASG
ASG National Convention

Podcast length 23 minutes

4 comments:

Terri_A said...

Nice Podcast! Thanks! BTW
Dritz My Double Deluxe from Joann Fabric has the adjustable back waist length and longer pole...
Terri

prom suits said...

Thanks a lot for the Podcast. The information provided on how to make a duct tape dress form is helpful for me.

jake lee said...


good post beautifull wedding dress congranation


-----------------------------------------
runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold|Swtor Credits

China tours said...

What a beautiful dragonfly and what wonderful post!!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tour operator | China tour packages | China city travel