Friday, January 9, 2009

Episode 42- New Year, New Ideas

Amy Butler's Weekender Bag and Sophia bag.
















BWOF trench





















Links for this post
Simplicity idea exhange

American Girl Doll Patterns

Pattern Review Contest Gallery

Sandra Betzina's Power Sewing website with webshows

Girls in the Garden Website - My website with finished garment pictures

Burda Patterns - New ones

Christina's (Assorted Notions) post on iphone apps

Lindsay T's What is your sewing story post

Pam Erny's interfacing

Ottobre Site

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Recently discovered and have been enjoying your podcast. I'm trying to return to sewing after a 30+ year hiatus so I'm grateful for the information and the overall content. It's so nice to have a good, wholesome alternative to most of the media available to listen to or watch during the day while you are busy with sewing or chores.

Lisa H. said...

I enjoy your podcast.I listen to it while sewing or cutting.It inspires and informs me.I've been talking you up with my sewing buddies.Now they are enjoying it too.Thank you,for a wonderful program.

Maxi said...

Gorgeous bags! I wish I was good enough to make them! One day hopefully - they look really stylish.