Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marvy Pen

I have had several emails about the pen Sharon mentioned in the last podcast.

It is called a Marvy Pen and I buy mine from Anne at Needle Nook
email her
or here is her blog with telephone numbers

Here is a picture and information for it
Marvy erasable fabric marker

Hope that helps

and thanks for following this blog - up to 200 people.

Now for your input, should I do something on Facebook for the podcast?  Leave a comment with your thoughts and ideas.