Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Book Winner - The Complete Photo Guide to Perfect Fitting

here is the number of the winner:

So will Marie said...


There was so much information in this podcast. I listened to it while working ......


Congratulations Marie, send me you email at sew_forth@hotmail.com and the book will be on it's way to you.


Thanks all for the nice comments, we have had one question for Sarah - remember to send in your fitting questions for Sarah and she is going to answer them on a future podcast.

3 comments:

alethia said...

I have this book in my collection and the photos are clear and beuatiful.

Carolyn said...

What a very generous giveaway! Congratulations to the winner!
Thank you Lori for your kind comment on my blog...

Donna Byrum - PhD by Publication said...

This is indeed a very nice giveaway, congratulations to the winner. The book you offered is indeed really good, I read it and I am thinking of purchasing it. I really admire people who offer such kind giveaways that are also useful. Thank you for sharing with us.


Please visit My Webblog