Monday, June 11, 2012

Episode 77 - What I have Been Sewing and Catchup

From the web:
Tilly and the Buttons - Picnic blanket skirt
Coats and Clark blog
Purse Palooza
Purse interfacing post
Salme patterns
Sis Boom Patterns


Patterns I talked about:
Simplicity 215

McCall's 5464

Simplicity 1919

Kwik Sew 2948

Hot Patterns Riveria

Kwik Sew 3419

Vogue 1224

Betz White - Alice Book Bag

Butterick 5497

New Look 6079

Butterick 5526

McCall's 6163

McCall's 5525



Butterick 5606

Simplicity 4281

Wardrobe Basic Sewalong Recap


 Total time 35 minutes




4 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Lori! Just listened to the most recent podcast while I took the dog for his evening walk, and it was so fun to hear all about the wedding and what you've been sewing. I felt like you were my sewing friend taking the walk with us :-)!

Gloria said...

Welcome back! Great to hear what's been going on and it's probably the clearest podcast you've ever done. Excellent quality!

.x.Helen.x. said...

Only just caught up with the latest episode and had to leave a comment to say that the sound quality was great. Nice to hear how much sewing you have been doing! It sounds like you have been busy!

Lindy said...

Hello, Lori

I loved the podcast and the coat that you made. I'm in the process of making me a dress. I sewed as I listen to the podcast and it helped me to finish a project that I have been meaning to get done.